1727 Sackville Dr, Middle Sackville, NS B4E 3P2, Canada
$15.50 psf Net - Mixed-Use, Retail
- One-storey multi-use retail space in a fully accessible building.
- Direct walk-up exterior entrance.
- Bright open concept space with storage/office area and washroom at the back. The space is currently being used as a convenience store.
- Grade level loading area at the rear of the building.
- Natural light from storefront windows.
- Free on-site paved parking with excellent access and egress onto Sackville Drive.
- Plenty of potential for other retail or service-based businesses including traditional retail, showroom space, restaurant, professional offices and much more.
- It offers retailers great visibility, signage opportunities, high traffic counts and exposure to passing traffic.
- CAM is estimated at $6.50 psf.
- Located in Middle Sackville north of Lower Sackville and south of Upper Sackville, a suburban community in the Halifax Regional Municipality.
- Conveniently located off of Highway 101 at exit 4B leading to the Annapolis Valley in one direction and Highway 102 leading to Bedford, Halifax and Dartmouth in the other direction.
- The areas nearby are primarily residential with proximity to the high density neighbourhood of Millwood.
- Close proximity to all major amenities including shopping, schools, medical restaurants and grocery stores.
- Surrounded by other retailers, including Tim Hortons, Atlantic Gardens, OK Tire, Cooks Pizza, Willow Creek Children’s Centre, Keizer’s Auto Group, Pharmasave and more.
$15.50 psf Net