1030 South Park St, Halifax, NS B3H 2W3, Canada
$22.00 psf Net
- Affordable rent with easy accessibility, customer parking at the rear, and hundreds of tenants living above, makes this location appealing to a wide variety of uses.
- The space is a blank slate with concrete floor and can be customized based on the tenant’s needs.
- Common area washrooms accessed through the rear internal hallway.
- Some on site parking is available, with street parking nearby on surrounding blocks.
- Opportunity for exterior signage.
- Ideal for a variety of retail uses.
- Tenants pay their own separate hydro meter and would pay for their proportionate share of property taxes.
- Contact the agent for exclusions and restrictions.
- Somerset Place is ideally located in the South End of Halifax a desirable neighbourhood with a high population density.
- The building is only steps away from St. Mary’s University, Dalhousie University, the Victoria General (VG) Hospital , the IWK, grocery shopping, fine dining, and the downtown business district.
- Walk Score: 87
- Transit Score: 65
- The space, with direct access off South Park Street, and adjacent Uncommon Grounds Coffee Shop, is an ideal location for a retail or service-based tenant, whose target market is university students.